Friday, August 16, 2013

Nikol & Ryan Engagement Photos

Meet beautiful Nikol and her beau Ryan!
When I heard this couple was engaged I was bursting with joy, and what an honor to fly out to Los Angeles to get to shoot their engagement photos. 
This hilariously awesome couple, are from amazingly fun families and are ALWAYS having a good time. With a Country chic styled wedding, we decided to head to the fields of gorgeous grasses to get our photos sesh on.


The key to a successful engagement session is to connect with your couple- who are they? what inspires them? what drives them? who are they at their core? In this case Nikol and Ryan are a super fun and sweet couple, the love the country chic vibe, a beautiful alternative to the hustle and bustle Los Angeles has to offer.

Update: I got to shoot this amazing couple's wedding (that blog to come soon) It was such a joy to see how they incorporated one of my images from their engagement shoot on the special cards at the placemats for each and every guest!

I must say, I absolutely loved their personal message to fam & friends.. It really encompassed this awesome couples personalities and amazing love for their incredible group of family and friends! It couldn't have been more perfect!


& here's a piece they had made up for Nikol's parents! They used one of my fav photos from the shoot. I must say it warms my heart to help create something that people will cherish forever. I feel so honored and blessed to be invited into so many lives, so thankful for the wonderful clients I've had the privilege of getting to know over the years, and so humbled by all of the sweet words from those who love their photos and the photos of others. I am truly grateful.


CONGRATULATIONS NIKI & HURLEY!!!

xoxo,
Jenna Lee



No comments:

Post a Comment